QMobile Launches M6, its Best Smartphone Yet with 5,000 mAh Battery
QMobile yesterday unveiled its best phone yet, the QMobile M6 at an astounding ceremony on the sidelines of second Bridal Couture Week in Karachi.
The M6 features 6000 series aluminum (also used in Nokia 6) which accounts for 97% of the phone’s body according to QMobile.
Internals include an Octa Core Cortex A53 processor with 4GB RAM and 64 GB in-house storage.
More details of the phone are available below:
- CPU: 2.0GHz Octa-Core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P10
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Slim Unibody Metal Based on 6000 Series Aluminium
- DTS Surround Sound
- 2.5D Curved Screen
- Display: 5.5” Super AMOLED with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary:13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus,
- Secondary: 8 MP, screen flash, beauty mode
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared blaster, USB OTG
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charging support (comes with 18W Turbo Charger)
- Price: Rs. 29,500